Saturday, September 25, 2010

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT FUTURE SCHEDULE

Hello readers,
As some of you may be aware, there will NOT be any new episodes next week (September 28th and 30th). The week will be used as catch-up time so that I can work on the last episodes of the "summer" storylines, so please also use that time to catch up on the first 30 episodes if you can.

The schedule in October will go as follows:

Tuesday, October 5th: Episode 31
Thursday, October 7th: Episode 32

Tuesday, October 12th: NO NEW EPISODE
Thursday, October 14th: NO NEW EPISODE

Tuesday, October 19th: Episode 33
Thursday, October 21st: Episode 34

***Saturday, October 23rd: Episode 35 (The "summer finale" -- will attempt to resolve some of the summer storylines so that new ones can begin for fall/winter).

Fall/Winter Season will begin sometime in November. There will only be a few episodes in November, and then I hope to resume with some regularity in December. The reason I have to do this is because from mid-October to mid-November, my schedule changes and I won't really have access to a computer or be able to write on weekdays.

What I will probably do is, like the real show, post some "classic episodes" on those Tuesdays and Thursdays when no new episodes are being posted. They will be meant as refreshers of earlier events in the storylines that will be focused on in the last few episodes.

What I would also like to do, at some point after Episode 35, is have a "Daytime Emmy Awards" questionnaire, which would have about 10 questions -- things like 'Favorite New Character', 'Favorite Couple,' etc. in order to pass the time until the November episodes come out.

I apologize for the erratic schedule next month, and I promise I will still be continuing with the story. I just need to take a bit of a break here as I have another commitment right now that needs to take priority. But I'll still check in, and post new promo images and videos and such when I can just to keep the story going in all the places I've been posting it.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading over the past four months. Thank you also to those who have let me know some of their thoughts -- it really has helped me. I appreciate all of the support I have been given and I am glad the response to the first 30 episodes has been incredibly positive.

-yrfanfic

No comments:

Post a Comment